Sunday, January 1, 2006

coming back to life...

could have named this post 'redefining the limits of boredom-II' but i didn't..guess i chose to be optimistic,ha! just back from a 7-day tour of mumbai with a few extra pounds on me..it's inevitable if eating and sleeping are the only activities you choose to pursue! so here i am now,back with my PC saving me the ignominy of calling myself bored..

i guess i am missing a lot of things out here..mostly the carefree lifestyle i got so used to out there in BITS,and ya,my friends who were as cool as they could possibly get..so now,its just looking forward to jumping on to that train back 'home',with or without my luggage,for that's all i care about now! ...........gussing the rosy future and coming back to the present and the recent past,my mumbai tour was not a complete waste of time and money..coz it's mumbai after all!! got a glimpse of hema malini and esha deol,the first thing after i landed and the trend continued..not in the names i mean,but in terms of quality..ohhh,they were gorgeous maaan ,my in-built rating machine went berserk! i felt like an over-lenient teacher,indulging in meting out full marks by the lots..perhaps the only thing i will remember of my tour ;-)..that was the better part,here goes the story of pain..the mini bar of our room was filled with 5 small bottles of antiquity,smirnoff,green label,8pm,blue riband etc. and 2 large kingfisher's lager beer..imagine my plight everyday,opening the fridge and staring at the sealed bottles with no means to steal the contents without my dad's knowledge! i guess it's a disadvantage if your dad's a non-alcoholic..my luck's baaad ;-( ...

anyways my new policy of optimism does not permit such unhappy musings..so i guess i've gotta guss it..don't think i can follow the policy for long,'cause i'm inherently pessimistic..but it's worth a try,aint it? hoping for a cool CG,keeping my fingers crossed...adieu..

No comments: